Cancellation of WCA North American Championship 2020
It is with great sadness that we announce the cancellation of WCA North American Championship 2020 due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Given the instability and uncertainty of the situation, the competition will not be postponed to a later point of the year. If you registered for this competition, you will be issued a refund that is due to be processed in the next couple of weeks. Please see the post here for the official cancellation from the competition organizers.
We appreciate the community's kind understanding during this uncertain time.