- The World Cube Association (WCA) works to verify that appropriate WCA Regulations are followed for the competition portion of WCA Competitions.
- However, all other aspects of competitions, including (but not limited to) financial matters and competition websites, are solely the responsibility of the competition organizers and not the WCA.
- Unless otherwise noted, sponsorship and partnership agreements are arranged with individual competition organizers and not with the WCA.
- Since the WCA itself does not organize competitions, the WCA is not responsible for damage or injury incurred at WCA Competitions.
- It is not permitted to use the WCA's non-profit status determination letter without explicit permission from the WCA Board of Directors.