CubingUSA Western Championship 2019
- Jun 22 - 23, 2019
- Los Angeles, California, United States
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- 308 Westwood Plaza - AU2400 Los Angeles
Ackerman Grand Ballroom
- Adam Walker, Brandon Harnish, Deven Nadudvari, Michael Young, Nitin Subramanian, and Ryan Jew
- WCA Delegates
- Adam Walker, Brandon Harnish, Michael Young, Nitin Subramanian, and Ryan Jew
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
The CubingUSA Western Championships will be held in Los Angeles, California, on June 22-23, 2019. Featuring 16 different events, Speedcubers from Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, and Utah will be eligibile for the title of Western Champion!
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 250 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $35 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.