Lucena Speedcubing Open 2018
- Apr 29, 2018
- Lucena City, Philippines
SM City Lucena
- Cor. Old Manila Rd. & Dalahican Rd., Lucena City, Quezon
SM City Lucena Event Center
- Giann Dominic Manalo
- WCA Delegate
- Bille Janssen Lagarde
Registration is Php 300 for first three (3) events. Additional Php 50 if you wish to add another event.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 90 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₱300 (Philippine Peso).
Pre-payment is mandatory. An e-mail with the payment procedure will be sent to you 48hrs after registration has been made. Registration fee is Php 300 (first 3 events) and an additional Php 50 for extra event if competitor wish to add so.
Registration Payment is non-refundable.
On-the-spot registration is possible!
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Jolo Endona||8.53||9.35||Philippines||8.61||10.25||8.53||11.89||9.19|
|2x2x2 Cube||Justin Andrew Dee||2.16||3.35||Philippines||2.67||5.50||3.74||2.16||3.63|
|4x4x4 Cube||Richmond Mico Rigor||28.05||31.67||Philippines||32.52||35.07||28.05||32.10||30.38|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Jolo Endona||10.48||14.19||Philippines||10.48||17.72||15.91||13.90||12.77|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 30 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|10:00 - 10:15 AM||Opening Program/Competition Orientation|
|10:15 - 11:30 AM||3x3 Cube||First Round||Average of 5||10 Minutes||Top 30 qualifies for 2nd round|
|11:30 - 12:30 PM||2x2 Cube||Final||Average of 5||10 Minutes|
|12:30 - 1:30 PM||Lunch Break|
|1:30 - 3:00 PM||4x4 Cube||Final||Average of 5||10 Minutes|
|3:00 - 3:45 PM||3x3 Cube||Second Round||Average of 5||10 Minutes||Top 12 qualifies for Final round|
|3:45 - 4:45 PM||Pyraminx||Final||Average of 5||10 Minutes|
|4:45 - 5:45 PM||3x3 Cube One Handed||Final||Average of 5||10 Minutes|
|5:45 - 6:15 PM||3x3 Cube||Final||Average of 5||10 Minutes|
|6:15 - 6:45 PM||Awarding Ceremony|
FIRST TIME COMPETITORS
All newcomers are required to read WCA First-time Competitor Guide document to familiarize yoruself of the popular WCA regulations used to govern WCA competitions. Additionally, please watch this competitor tutorial by WCA Senior Delegate Kit Clement of the USA.
When you arrive at the competition venue, kindly follow the following steps:
1. Head to the registration table and sign on the competitor masterlist.
2. Get your Competitor Envelope which contains your Certificate of Participation, event schedule and grouping/officiating Team Assignment. You will be assigned to officiate at some point during the competition so be sure to take note of your assignement to avoid being disqualified. As per WCA Regulation 1e2, all competitors must be ready to officiate when called or assigned to. Declining such assginment merits disqualification at the discretion of the WCA Delegate.
3. Go inside the venue hall and wait for the competition to start.
Account Number: 008810054852
Account Name: Suzette A. De Castro
- Go to a BDO Bank branch.
- Proceed to the transaction machine.
- Fill in the necessary details (Info needed: account number and amount to be deposited). The machine will generate a transaction receipt number.
- Wait for your number to be called.
- When your number is called for the transaction, the teller will ask you the account name. (Answer: Suzette A. De Castro)
- You will receive a deposit receipt.
- Write the name of the competitor who paid for the registration on the deposit receipt.
- Take a picture of the receipt with the competitor's name visible.
- You may also deposit through online fund transfer.
- Deposit the registration fee to the account number stated above.
- Put the name of competitor you paid for the registration at the remarks tab.
- Take a screen shot of the deposit transaction receipt.
For the latest updates and announcements regarding the event, please visit the official facebook page of the Philippine Cubers Association
You can also join the official facebook community group of PCA by clicking here.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.