FMC Europe 2019
- Mar 23, 2019
- Multiple cities (see website), Multiple Countries (Europe)
Multiple venues; Registered locations
- Multiple locations throughout Europe (see competition website)
- FMC Europe 2019 website
- Laura Ohrndorf, Linus Frész, and Sébastien Auroux
- WCA Delegates
- Adam Polkowski, Alberto Pérez de Rada Fiol, Anders Berggren, Andreas Pung, Andrey Robota, Antoine Piau, Bogdan Grigoruţă, Daniel Sheppard, Daniel Vædele Egdal, Daniel Wallin, David Lim, Dominik Vidaković, Gianluca Placenti, Henrik Buus Aagaard, James Molloy, Jernej Omulec, Laura Ohrndorf, Linus Frész, Lorenzo Vigani Poli, Mihai Căpăţinescu, Nathan Dwyer, Niki Placskó, Oleg Gritsenko, Petra Kobal Vogrinec, Piotr Trząski, Sam Spendla, Serhii Koksharov (Сергій Кокшаров), Simone Cantarelli, Stepan Dzhurylo (Степан Джурило), Sébastien Auroux, Tomi Ronkainen, Ulrik Bredland, Vasily Stasyev, and İskender Aznavur
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
The competition will be held in multiple locations, throughout Europe. Please pay attention to the time zone of your location! For more details, check out the competition website!
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is no competitor limit.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
To register successfully, fill out the registration form and enter the city of the location you want to compete at in the comment field. Please do not write anything else in this field! To see a list of all FMC Europe 2019 locations, please have a look at our competition website.
Registration fees are different depending on which location you sign up for and will be listed on the website. If there is a registation fee, it will be payed at the venue of your location.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Multiple venues.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Europe/London.
Schedule for Saturday (March 23, 2019)
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.