FMC Asia 2018
- Dec 8, 2018
- Multiple cities (see website), Multiple Countries (Asia)
Multiple venues; see website
- (see website)
- FMC Asia 2018 website
Please contact your local delegates. Contact website
- Baiqiang Dong (董百强)
- WCA Delegates
- Akash Rupela, Aysha Jamsheer, Baiqiang Dong (董百强), Baocheng Wu (吴宝城), Chia-Leo Lin (林珈樂), Chris Krueger, Daniel James, Hoe Zi Yang, Ilkyoo Choi (최일규), John Edison Ubaldo, Kei Suga (須賀慶), Mehdi Pourmotalleb (مهدی پورمطلب), Ming Zheng (郑鸣), Somya Srivastava, Tanai Chaikraveephand (ธนัย ชัยกระวีพันธ์), Toan Do Cong, Ujjawal Pabreja, Wang Junwen (王俊文), Wilson Alvis (陈智胜), and Xiaobo Jin (金晓波)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
The competition will be held in multiple locations simultaneously among Asian countries. Please check out the competition website for more details.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.There is no competitor limit.
The base registration fee for this competition is ¥30 (Chinese Renminbi Yuan).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
- All registrations must be done on the competition website. Walk-in registration is not allowed.
- The registration period starts at 20:00 on Oct 20th GMT+8 and ends at 00:00 on Dec 6th GMT+8. The registration fee depends on the location which you registered.
- Some locations may have participants limit. Please check the competition website for the limits. After registration is closed, the last registrations exceed the location's limit - if any - will be dropped and fully refunded.
- Every location may have its payment method.
- For Chinese locations, please pay it via Alipay on Cubing China.
- For Mumbai, India, pay 50rs/- via Google Pay (Tez) or Paytm to 9820169550.
Don't forget to mention "FMC Asia - Mumbai, <your full name>" in the comments.
- For Chennai, India, Pay the registration fee via Paytm or Google Pay to 9790590997 before December 5. Please mention competition name ('FMC' is enough), participant name & WCA ID (if any) as message. If you forget to do it while transferring, message to the same number via SMS/WhatsApp.
- If you would like to cancel your registration, pls go through the registration page to do it by yourself and you will get 50% refund of the registration fee. Please keep in mind that, once you cancel the registration, you are not able to attend the competition any more. The ending of the registration cancellation is at 00:00 on Dec 6th GMT+8.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
You are viewing the schedule for the venue multiple venues .
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Europe/London.
Schedule for Saturday (December 08, 2018)
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.