Branchburg Open 2019
- Nov 2, 2019
- Branchburg, New Jersey, United States
Branchburg Central Middle School
- 220 Baird Road, Branchburg, NJ 08876
- Lauren Phung, Luke Galioto, and Paul Galioto
- WCA Delegates
- Bob Burton, Keenan Johnson, and Kian Barry
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
This is a CubingUSA Supported Competition.
IMPORTANT We will not be having 3x3 at this competition.
The main event of this competition is megaminx.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $15 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.